We’re hiring Security Architects/Threat Modelers
We’re looking for an experienced Security Architect or Threat Modeler who understands how to design and build secure software and is technically minded. The objectives of the role are to:
- Research, create and update threat models for key architectures, e.g. web, mobile and for specific technologies like React.js and AWS.
- Provide pre-sales support by creating blog posts on Threat Modeling and security at design time, as well as performing product demos
- Provide post-sales support to customers to help them get started creating their own threat models on our platform and to answer queries about using and customising the platform
We are based in Spain, nevertheless the role can be performed remotely from anywhere as long as you are willing to take care of tax and social security arrangements. Send resumes to [email protected]
Did you like this article?
- Continuum Security raises 1,5M€ investment from Swanlaab, JME & Sonae IM30 November 2017PRESS RELEASE Madrid, November the 29th, 2017.- Continuum Security, a cybersecurity company in the Application Security sector and creator of an industry leading Threat Modeling platform has raised an investment round of 1,5M€ that will allow them to realise their international growth plans. The round was lead by Swanlaab Venture Factory, a joint Spanish-Israeli fund […]READ MORE
- Looking for a career in Threat Modeling? Talk to us!9 October 2017We’re looking for an experienced Security Architect or Threat Modeler who understands how to design and build secure systems and is technically orientated. The objectives of the role are to: Research, create and update threat models for key architectures, e.g. web, mobile and for specific technologies like React.js and AWS. Provide pre-sales support by creating […]READ MORE
- Meet us at OWASP AppSec USA in Orlando20 September 2017Continuum Security is proudly sponsoring the OWASP AppSec USA event in Orlando this week. This year’s AppSec event has already kicked off with some great Threat Modeling and DevOps security training courses and we’ll be at booth S2 to demo and answer questions on IriusRisk and BDD-Security. Have you experienced the Software Security Risk dilemma?: […]READ MORE