We’re hiring Security Architects/Threat Modelers
We’re looking for an experienced Security Architect or Threat Modeler who understands how to design and build secure software and is technically minded. The objectives of the role are to:
- Research, create and update threat models for key architectures, e.g. web, mobile and for specific technologies like React.js and AWS.
- Provide pre-sales support by creating blog posts on Threat Modeling and security at design time, as well as performing product demos
- Provide post-sales support to customers to help them get started creating their own threat models on our platform and to answer queries about using and customising the platform
We are based in Spain, nevertheless the role can be performed remotely from anywhere as long as you are willing to take care of tax and social security arrangements. Send resumes to [email protected]
Did you like this article?
- Continuum Security Top the List: 9 Great DevSecOps Tools for Dev Teams15 June 2018It is always heartening for us when Continuum Security’s hard work, innovation and dedication to developing automated security solutions that answer industry’s hard problems is recognised. And today is one of those days. WhiteSource have run an article entitled: “9 Great DevSecOps Tools for Dev Teams to Integrate Throughout the DevOps Pipeline” and in number one […]READ MORE
- GDPR AND APPLICATION SECURITY: SOME PRACTICAL GUIDANCE7 June 2018GDPR: THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS PERSPECTIVE Europe’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became legally enforceable on the 25th May. The underlying driving force behind the regulation is the empowerment of data subjects within the EU in regard to their personal data. Underpinning this is the concept of “Privacy by Design”. PRIVACY BY DESIGN The principle behind […]READ MORE
- Continuum Security Sponsors the Open Security Summit24 May 2018We’re delighted to announce we are Gold Sponsors of the upcoming Open Security Summit taking place near London on the 4th-8th June. The summit has a unique focus on active collaboration in attendee driven workshops, rather than a speaker driven conference. Here’s a little about the conference: The Open Security Summit 2018 is focused on […]READ MORE