Schedule a meeting with us at RSA to discuss #EasyThreatModeling
The Continuum Security team will be at RSA in San Francisco to answer all your threat modeling and DevSecOps questions. Threat Modeling is often seen as a complex activity that can only be performed by skilled security analysts who have to invest significant time and energy into producing a useful threat model and its corresponding security requirements.
Our IriusRisk platform vastly simplifies and speeds up this process so that developers themselves can generate their own security requirements based on the rules and policies established by the security team. It’s one more important step towards Self Service Application Security. Some of the exciting new features included in IriusRisk are:
- Diagramming with DFDs as a compliment to our standard questionnaire based approach. See a quick demo of this feature here.
- Addition of the EU GDPR Risk Patterns to our knowledge base to help guide your development teams in building GDPR compliant applications.
- Ability to import vulnerability results from both Fortify SCA and Fortify Software Security Centre. A brief demo of this feature can be viewed here.
IriusRisk’s design and roadmap is partner friendly, so if you’d like to meet up and discuss a relationship with us, or if you’d just like to meet the founders and understand more about how we can help you scale threat modeling, please get in touch to schedule a meeting.
If you’d like to swing by the booth, we’re at the “Pavilion of Spain” at the South Expo #2125.
Did you like this article?
- Building GDPR compliant software with IriusRisk27 March 2018The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on the 4th May 2018 and has wide ranging implications for any company anywhere that processes the personal data of EU citizens. A lot has been written about how GDPR applies at the organisation level, and what general controls should be in place to comply with […]READ MORE
- Continuum Security raises 1,5M€ investment from Swanlaab, JME & Sonae IM30 November 2017PRESS RELEASE Madrid, November the 29th, 2017.- Continuum Security, a cybersecurity company in the Application Security sector and creator of an industry leading Threat Modeling platform has raised an investment round of 1,5M€ that will allow them to realise their international growth plans. The round was lead by Swanlaab Venture Factory, a joint Spanish-Israeli fund […]READ MORE
- Looking for a career in Threat Modeling? Talk to us!9 October 2017We’re looking for an experienced Security Architect or Threat Modeler who understands how to design and build secure systems and is technically orientated. The objectives of the role are to: Research, create and update threat models for key architectures, e.g. web, mobile and for specific technologies like React.js and AWS. Provide pre-sales support by creating […]READ MORE